The webinar on “How Should a Youth Act Responsibly during Crisis” in line with the 2nd World Conference on Children and Youth (CCY 2020) was organized by The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM) on 2nd April 2020. A Webinar conducted exclusively for the Youth; the face of tomorrow to listen to a panel of experts who have set benchmarks in their own ways and have lead by examples as to how as the Youth should you act with responsibility and accountability at a time of a Crisis that has currently kept everything at stake.
The discussion was represented by an eminent speaker panel comprising of,
- Siri Hettige (Co- Chair of the CCY 2020 Conference, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Stephanie Siriwardhana,Artiste, Founder of the Stephanie Siriwardhana Foundation & Global Shaper of Colombo Hub, Sri Lanka
- Navodha Jayasinghe (AIESEC International President, Sri Lanka)
- Sheshadri Kottearachchi (Former UN Youth Delegate, Post-graduate student of the University of Oxford, United Kingdom)
- Ashan Perera (Founder of Road to Rights, UN Youth Delegate, Sri Lanka.