ZION ANISIUS – SRI LANKA – Zion Anisius is a published poet/anthology co-author who uses her social media platform to engage with other artists in the community and is currently pursuing her undergraduate studies in Child Care and Adolescent psychology at CIIHE. She is also a Diploma graduate in primary education working as a freelance…
Global Volunteers Programme
Who can join us?
Why volunteer us?
What’s on offer?
Global Youth Volunteers
Terms and Conditions
- A volunteer should be prepared to respond as much as possible to the correspondence processes carried out by the association authorities within a short time.
- A volunteer should act with his/her best to establish and extend the association.
- A volunteer should respect and abide by the association’s rules, procedures and other requirements.
- A volunteer should respect the cultures, nationalities and opinions of every association member.
- A complementary membership provided only for the “Joining Year”. The volunteer then has to pay a regular fee to renew the membership annually.
- The volunteers are eligible to get the certificates and discounted membership from the association, only if the following conditions are fulfilled,
– Actively contribute the social media promotions of association activities by sharing posts regularly (More focus should be given to create community engaging posts)
– Like, Comment and Share the activities or events organized by the association.
– Engage to take new members to the association.
– Assist in association-related activities coordinated in your country (Exceptions are only allowed on very reasonable and substantial facts).
– The volunteer should participate in all virtual events, activities or programs organized by the association.
– The volunteer should send a progress report within one week of the association’s particular event, activity or program.
- A volunteer should make an effort to attend all the meetings organized by the association in the form of physically or practically which are of importance.
- The volunteers should communicate the challenges, issues or other forms of inconveniences related to the executions and implementation of the association.
- The volunteers should have strong evidence of financial transactions carried out on behalf of the association and submit such transactions within a reasonable period for eligibility to reimburse those expenses.
- The volunteers are entitled to use the benefits listed on the association website by performing the above-mentioned duties, adhering to and complying with the rules and regulations defined and enforced by the association authorities while acting responsibly.